Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alexa Rank and a New Blog


I'll do a fun post later tonight, but I have a couple of blogging notes to share. I'm pretty happy that my Alexa rating just went below 200,000. It was 196,215 all day today. Still can't get above 0 in Google PR, but I think I need more links from other web sites.

My other bit of news is that I've started another blog, one that's much more mercenary. With all the blogs I'm maintaining I seem to have learned a few things along the way. And I would like a blog where I can review products occasionally or blatantly promote EC contests, etc. I DON'T want to do all that here. So, anyone who is interested is welcome to visit me there. If you just want to stay here for the fun stuff, I don't blame you one bit. This is merely for your information.

See Just Throw Money

1 comment:

Sharkbytes said...

Martin- I see that you came here by searching for blogs that talk about Alexa and then using the comment to post links to your own site. That is really close to spamming. Thanks for your thoughts. If I see this same post on another blog's comments, I'll be back to delete it.