Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Last Night in Philly

 
Everyone was well enough today to go to the Flower Show! I haven't even looked at those pictures yet, but don't worry, you'll see plenty of them in the coming days. The theme was Hawaii.

Meanwhile, it was dusk when we left the convention center.

philadelphia skyline

The girls got to come to the Show after school, so that meant a late dinner and late homework and late bedtime, but it all got done (well, bedtime is happening as I write- I must confess I don't miss the parent-of-small-children days). Anja practiced her piano and Mia danced for us.





if you like this blog, click the +1  

6 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, I'm glad you were feeling better to get out! I can't wait to see the photos from the show. Hawaii, eh? Oh, I'll bet it was lovely!

rainfield61 said...

You must have taken many beautiful pictures of the flowers.

Ann said...

Glad you were able to go. It sounds like you had a very long day though. Can't wait to see the photos

john bain said...

Pleased to hear that you are feeling better.

betchai said...

will be looking forward to your flower show photos Sharkbytes, glad you feel better and hope you continue to have a pleasant and wonderful vacation there.

RNSANE said...

During my six day stay in Bangalore, I got to experience, once again, what it is like to have a five-year-old in the house. He seemed to make my suitcase and purse his prime targets. I think I managed to get away with all my possessions intact but I can't be sure.