Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Early Morning Magic

 
Just a bit of magic from this morning. Not too tricky, really. Think about it.

streetlight

I spent the morning with a friend, and the rest of the day was quiet. Very nice.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


9 comments:

spinninglovelydays said...

How?!? Was it taken from an upstairs window?

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Saw a similar photo myself yesterday but I was looking through a car windscreen.

rainfield61 said...

And you can hear the Nature sings when it is quite.

eileeninmd said...

Beautifully captured! Happy Sunday and I wish you a great week ahead.

Secondary Roads said...

It took a moment, but yes, I get it. Very nicely done. Love that effect.

Ann said...

Was this taken while waiting for the windshield to defrost in the car?

Jackie said...

Well I definitely guess a window but don't have a clue if it's in the car or not.

The photo is very pretty and yes, magical!

I hope you have a magical week. I also hope the snow lets up so you can make work okay!

Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lin said...

I'm coming back to this after you posted the answer...

VERY cool!