Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Cure for Hot Foods

 
This flamingo has it made. She has a beautiful environment.

flamingo

She's also well-prepared for dealing with that occasional hot meal, with the installation of a tummy fan.

flamingo

This has been post #5 in the Flamingo series.

See Flamingos
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

My first thought was aircraft related. It's FATO (fan assisted take off). But I could be wrong. Again.
ó¿ó

Unknown said...

I love it.

Ann said...

I wonder if that fan can also blow away unwanted fat and calories

mail4rosey said...

When it's hot, you gotta have a fan. :)

Lin said...

Hahaha! I like her tummy fan. I need one of those.

Sharkbytes said...

Chuck- you might just be right!

Jean- not to many uses for a tummy fan.

Ann- now there's a great idea!

Rosey- for sure!

Lin- in a see-through window no less.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

It certainly has some nice surroundings.