Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where's She Off to Now?

 
My bags are packed, I'm (almost) ready to go...

luggage

tubs and coolers

I leave in the morning for the annual North Country Trail Association Conference. This year, it's in Pennsylvania. Stay tuned. I know I won't be able to post tomorrow, so I scheduled to show you the play I went to last night. Hopefully I'll be able to be on line after that. This year they are trying an experiment to do it longer. I was hoping to leave today, but neither Marie or I could pull that off, so we'll get there tomorrow instead.

See you in Slippery Rock!

See NCTA Conference 2012
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Lin said...

You are a BUSY gal this summer, Sharkey! I can't keep track of where you are! Hahaha! We need a map of "Where's Sharkey?"

Have fun! Stay safe!

D.G. Hudson said...

I recognize that first line (Peter, Paul and Mary - leaving on a Jet Plane?)

Have fun.

vanilla said...

Safe travels!

Secondary Roads said...

Hope the travel goes well and the conference even better. Enjoy it all.

Ann said...

you are always on the run. Have a good time