Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Just Lke Everywhere Else?

 
Loretta and I are in ____________? Will these pictures help you out?

photo label

photo label

No? This is the part of America I hate- where every town looks just like all the others. Well, we finally made it to her friends' house, and we are crashing for the night.

Oh? you want a better clue? We are in a state that starts with A.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

well that narrows it down a bit but I still have no clue :) The soup and sandwich look good though

Lin said...

I saw some of the clues on FB...I'm going with Alabama.