Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, May 26, 2014

An Oops and an Almost

 

I was looking forward to showing you who I visited before heading for the trail. My new author friend, Aaron Paul Lazar, treated me to lunch at his work place in Rochester, just before heading to the Catskills. But, oops! The camera slipped before the timer went off. Here's what I got :-(.

photo label

I think this is us- a reflection of a reflection. I'll just have to visit him again.

photo label

So much for the oops. Now for the almost. Marie and I are almost done with the Finger Lakes Trail. One more day, and that a roadwalk! But I have internet access, so I'll just tease you with a wonderful shot of the Catskills taken from a road. More adventures to follow in future posts.

photo label

See I'm Thinking About May
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

6 comments:

Ann said...

well that's quite the shot you got there and it did give you an excuse to go back for another visit.

Secondary Roads said...

Some days are diamond. Some days are stone.

Rick (Ratty) said...

A good example of how even a bad photo can have a good use.

rainfield61 said...

Life is always full of oops and almost.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow luk at all that green!!! trixie always tels me how green it wuz in noo york but all tucker ever did wuz komplayn abowt the snow i gess they wer both telling the trooth!!! ok bye

RNSANE said...

Such spectacular scenery. So what if there is an oops every now and then.