Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

We Build Trail in Low Places

 
This has to be what I share today. The North Country Trail Association raised the money to fund this through Kickstarter, and then did this professional video celebrating volunteers on the trail. I managed to make it to one of the filming days by stopping on the way home from my spring hike.

Just enjoy! (watch till the end... funny stuff there)

We Build Trail in Low Places--North Country Trail Association Celebrates our Volunteers! from North Country Trail on Vimeo.


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

vanilla said...

There's a bunch having a bunch of fun!

Lin said...

After seeing the outtakes, I'm glad they dubbed the music!! ;)

CUTE video!

The Furry Gnome said...

Fabulous video! Awesome trail-building!

RNSANE said...

I had trouble seeing this, sad to say. Our Wi-Fi here in India is so erratic. I did see bits and pieces - some lovely scenery. I'll have to try again and hope to see the whole video.