Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Rural Splendor

 
Long day... out doing cases, then handbells, then writing group. All good, but I'm ready for bed. I LOVE country life. You can call it quaint, trite, hick, hillbilly, naive, whatever you want. I won't care and I'll still love it.

barn

Big Bass Lake


See Pink, Blue (and Red)
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Beautiful pictures. I wish the leaves around me did this. They just turn a duller green and then fall off the trees.

The Furry Gnome said...

Yes, country life is good. Down in the city yeaterday, and so glad to be home!

Ann said...

I can totally understand your love of country life. I don't really live in the country but I don't live in a big city either. I don't think I could handle city life at least not happily

Secondary Roads said...

Love those pix and those thoughts.