Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Frigid!

 
I had to go do a case right on Lake Michigan today and had hopes of taking some interesting pictures. What I got was nearly frozen! There was a wind coming off the lake that was like icicles on a bulldozer. I got out of there fast.

The sun hasn't broken out yet. Now they are saying tomorrow. So the lake just looks gray.

Lake Michigan

The best I can offer is a badly matched panorama looking at the Ludington shoreline and lighthouse. I wasn't wearing a heavy enough coat to search for pretty pictures!

Lake Michigan

See Two Lighthouses and a Trail
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

being warm is more important than getting good shots :)

vanilla said...

And I feel blessed not to have been out in the cold.