Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Quiet

 
Today was quiet. That works for me.

About all I did was crochet some, read a book, and make zucchini bread.

zucchini bread

Yes, I ate too much of it.


See I Cleaned and Baked
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I like those kind of days on my day off and I LOVE zucchini bread :)

Ann said...

YUM!! I've got a bunch of zucchini that a friend gave us. I need to make some bread but haven't had the time.
As for the crochet and knitted items selling at the craft show, I've only taken crocheted dish cloths and those usually do well.

Secondary Roads said...

How could you not eat too much of that delicious goodness?

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay that sownds like an okay day to me!!! and ummm is their enny zukkini bred left??? just asking!!! for ummmm for dada not for me!!! yeah thats the tikkit!!! ok bye