Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Petoskey Weekend Begun

 
Although the driving was a bit dicey, I arrived last evening at the home of my dear friends Doug and Pam, in Petoskey.

log home

They hosted a winter weekend for a group we are all members of (Society of Les Voyagers), which I joined when I was at the University of Michigan. Lots of lively conversation and laughter around the dinner table.

dinner

dinner

Evening activities included a campfire

campfire

and making music, which you know I love! Pam is a music teacher and just brings musical magic from anyone she is near. We sang and played instruments till we were hoarse and our fingers were tired.

music

Some of us attended church this morning. The "kids" left to return to Ann Arbor, and I'll be here one more day to enjoy time together. Lots of goodness.


See A Weekend with Friends
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Love the looks of their kitchen