Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sunlit

 
Just call me Pollyana. Everything looks better with sunshine on it. And who's to say that's not the true state of affairs anyway?

The common teasel becomes golden.

teasel

Cattails always glow. In fact, I need to go back and take some macro images of these. I am guilty of not looking close enough to find even more beauty. A glance a the photos, closer up, told me that. But I need better pictures to share.

cattail

And if you are looking for a skyhook to pull your thoughts upward, here you go!

sky and clouds

It was just a nice day today. Nothing spectacular, nothing awful. I'll take more of those, please.

See Teasel in the Light
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Well I'm hooked. I'll take more days like that too :) If you're a Pollyana then I'm right there with you because I totally agree with you

Secondary Roads said...

These are beautiful days no matter what your name is.

Lin said...

We've had these nice days too and I have been walking a LOT to take full advantage of them. Our cattails are disintegrating in the winds....